Wine Nikki Lining is Stiff!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I’m back after a brief hiatus. While I was gone I made a few RM purchases, one of which was the Wine Nikki. I love the bag, however, the lining of the bag feels a bit stiff. Have any of you Wine Nikki owners experienced this problem? I purchased the bag on ebay b/c it was a "hard to find" item at the time. I just want to verify that the bag isn't a knock-off.

2. Could you perhaps post a pic??

Is the lining the printed black and white floral????

3. I heard that the newer lining is thicker.. than the old lining, therefore possibly causing the lining to be stiff. I'm sure with use.. within a couple days time...it will soften up. Can you post pics of your nikki?

4. There are at least 2 versions of the b/w floral lining that I know of....one has a softer, smooth cotton feel and the other is a stiffer canvas.

5. my wine nikki lining is the black/white batik and its not stiff at all

6. The lining of the bag is the black and white floral and I have another nikki (yellow) with the exact same lining but the feel is a lot softer in this handbag. Mockinglee the lining does feel canvas like, so do you guys think this is something normal? Sorry can't post pics right now.

7. ^FYI - I don't think RM bags have been FAKED yet, so I'm sure you got a REAL bag. The newer Wine Nikki's with old hardware are a bit more structured and stiff than those of the past.

8. My Nikki has the stiffer canvas lining, but it was from a sample sale. I don't know if that makes a difference or why certain bags have certain fabrics. Maybe for a certain time they were using the canvas lining?