"Wind it Up" sunglasses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found out Gwen wearing LV sunglasses in the "Wind it Up" music video. I personally like the design a lot, but it won't be good on me though. It comes with Black, Ivory, Fuchsia, and LT Tortoise. (louisvuitton.com) I think I like it black and LT Tortoise. :supacool:

Attached Files:

2. I think the BLACK and WHITE are GORGEOUS! But the shape is quite masculine, hence the reason they look SOO EFFING HAWT on Matt! He has a pair, your should search him, he got the Black ones I believe.... YUMMY!!!

3. i want the black ones i actually need them since i just lost my first ever pair of black raybans:crybaby: does anyone know how much they cost$???

4. I tried that sunny the other day, it's hawt but I think Gina, Carre and soupcon GM looked so much better on me. I am so getting LV sunny next year :yahoo: :P

5. The bindi's are too big for women, JMHO

6. I think Gwen rocks them - I know I couldn't carry it off:smile:

7. These sunnies are gorgeous! It'll be perfect for someone who can pull it off!

8. It's around $600

9. Is it heavy?

10. It reminds me of scuba diving mask

11. I'd rock the tortoise shell ones in a heartbeat! I wish someone would buy them for me since I don't see myself buying them for me. Heeheehee.

12. i dont really like them. theyre too wierd shaped..

13. $600 hu hmm that could get me like 6 pairs of raybans or a damier pochette i think im gonna get em!:nuts:

14. They have a peridot or citrine in the bridge, that's why they're so expensive. I tried them on and they're sooo flimsy...But they are hotness.

15. Those are hot but I think not for everybody!