Wilson's Leather Protectant vs Apple Guard (RM Maven?)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this leather protectant:
    http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1835120
    [​IMG]

Is this OK to put on my Rebecca Minkoff bags? I don't want to run out and buy apple guard if I can use this. I've used it on my Hayden Harnett bag and my Mini City and they were both fine. I use my MAM all the time and I don't want it to get ruined.

2. I use the wilson's aerosol protectant on all of my RM bags and it works great! Actually, I've used it on pretty much all of my bags and I have no complaints. I really like it.

3. Leather is leather is what I figure. I also use Wilson's. I bought Apple recently but still have yet to recieve it in the mail, but then I read some posts saying Wilson was better then Apple in some respect since I saw someone say Apple can discolor bags. Hopefully that's not true but Wilson's has been a dream for me. It's the perfect spray but of course I have to change what is already perfect lol