Willis Dilemma

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
I'm very late to the Willis party (always thought they would be too small for me), then last week I found a berry colorblock for 50/30 in an outlet, and the price was right to give it a try. I ended up falling in love with the bag!

In the week since, I've been lucky enough to find the matching colorblock zippy wallet, but have not had any luck finding any of the solid color leather New Willis bags. I've been calling and going to the outlets just about every day. I would love to find a British Tan or Black (not sure if that one has been spotted in the outlets).

I checked out the Legacy Willis and I just am not a fan. The New Willis is just about perfect for me. I just received a PCE and am tempted to use it for a New Willis. The only ones on the website are scarlet and vermillion, both of which are pretty, but neither of which are my first choice. I'm planning to call JAX tomorrow to see what colors they have.

Would you keep stalking the outlets or just buy a New Willis with the PCE? The outlet New Willis seems to be selling at either 50/30 or 30/30, depending on color and outlet. I've also checked online and the New Willis on eBay seem quite marked up in price. If I'm going to pay that much more than outlet prices, I would just prefer to buy directly from Coach for a few dollars more.

I am curious to know what colors JAX says are available. Please post to this thread when you find out. I know you said you are not a fan of the Legacy Willis, but maybe finding it in the right color will make all the difference. Hopefully they have some good options that aren't listed on the website.

That said, if it were me, I would keep stalking the outlets anyway; you never know what you might find! Good luck!

I went to Dillard's today in hopes, but the AA I usually work with said they only had 1 patent Willis. The downside of a smaller Dillard's. I will need to try one of the larger stores in the area.

I went to Dillard's today in hopes, but the AA I usually work with said they only had 1 patent Willis. The downside of a smaller Dillard's. I will need to try one of the larger stores in the area.

You can do a charge send. Shipping costs $8.50.
I just received my penny today, came all the way across the country!
Good luck!