William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

...what’s wrong with people..?
Militants plotting to poison Kate Middleton’s food, according to the NY Post, after apparently also encouraging one another to attempt harm to George.
https://nyp.st/2QLXcF0

ISIS supporters have concocted a sick plot to kill Kate Middleton — by poisoning the food she buys at the supermarket, according to a report published Sunday.

Terror fanatics have been encouraging each other to tamper with the Duchess of Cambridge’s food while communicating on the Telegram messaging app, according to the UK Daily Star.

“We know what she eats — poison it,” read the caption of one image showing the 37-year-old royal with a shopping cart.

The location of the stores where the mom-of-three reportedly shops were also shared.

One vile picture posted on the app threatened Prince George.

The composite image showed the toddler holding his father Prince William’s hand and standing beside a knife-wielding ISIS militant with the caption: “Rise of the kuffar” — which translates to “unbeliever.”

A security source told the paper that the threats were being taken “very seriously.”

“It’s a disgusting plot as it involves Kate’s young children and hits out at her attempt to live a normal life like any mother wants to,” the source said.

Intelligence agents believe the threats are linked to messages sent by ISIS fanatic Husnain Rashid, who was jailed in 2017 for encouraging fellow jihadis to target Prince George, the source said.

“This is not run of the mill Twitter trolling. They are messages that are exchanged globally between jihadis that are often erased very quickly detailing attack plans.”

Middleton recently surprised shoppers at Christmas at the discount store The Range in Norfolk. She was also spotted stocking up on groceries at the Waitrose supermarket, also in Norfolk.

Militants plotting to poison Kate Middleton’s food, according to the NY Post, after apparently also encouraging one another to attempt harm to George.

ISIS supporters have concocted a sick plot to kill Kate Middleton — by poisoning the food she buys at the supermarket, according to a report published Sunday.

Terror fanatics have been encouraging each other to tamper with the Duchess of Cambridge’s food while communicating on the Telegram messaging app, according to the UK Daily Star.

“We know what she eats — poison it,” read the caption of one image showing the 37-year-old royal with a shopping cart.

The location of the stores where the mom-of-three reportedly shops were also shared.

The composite image showed the toddler holding his father Prince William’s hand and standing beside a knife-wielding ISIS militant with the caption: “Rise of the kuffar” — which translates to “unbeliever.”

A security source told the paper that the threats were being taken “very seriously.”

“It’s a disgusting plot as it involves Kate’s young children and hits out at her attempt to live a normal life like any mother wants to,” the source said.

Intelligence agents believe the threats are linked to messages sent by ISIS fanatic Husnain Rashid, who was jailed in 2017 for encouraging fellow jihadis to target Prince George, the source said.

“This is not run of the mill Twitter trolling. They are messages that are exchanged globally between jihadis that are often erased very quickly detailing attack plans.”

Middleton recently surprised shoppers at Christmas at the discount store The Range in Norfolk. She was also spotted stocking up on groceries at the Waitrose supermarket, also in Norfolk.
Just when you thought humanity had hit an absolute low point. How disgusting. I hope they are able to track down the sick people who posted these messages and lock them away forever.

I hope it does not change her penchant for going out for her own shopping. That’s something I like about her and it’s important for the people to have something to point to to say ‘they’re with us, so we’ll have them’. Hopefully the neighborhood won’t stand for this while the authorities are doing their end, and will keep an eye on the places she goes to regularly.

You have to be pretty sick to be talking about hurting the royal family in this way. I like that Kate was able to act so normal as to do her family grocery shopping but I would put an end to it with these threats. Or at the very least, stop going to her regular grocery stores. It's such a shame there is hatred directed at them, especially at the children! It's disturbing they have to worry about this on top of their normal security concerns.

You have to be pretty sick to be talking about hurting the royal family in this way. I like that Kate was able to act so normal as to do her family grocery shopping but I would put an end to it with these threats. Or at the very least, stop going to her regular grocery stores. It's such a shame there is hatred directed at them, especially at the children! It's disturbing they have to worry about this on top of their normal security concerns.
I would hazard these ARE their normal security concerns, it’s simply that we don’t hear wind of it often. They have undoubtedly been high-value targets their entire marriage. Probably less so than the President of the United States, but more so than, say, the president of France, simply by dint of their staggeringly high ‘celebrity value’.
Given that, there is probably not ‘more’ need for her ways to change than there was before the public knew this, but only she can know what her personal comfort threshold is.
It’s a sure thing that she has competent protection and that the threat-assessment team is the best available.

I find it interesting that Kate is so into heavy eye make up but never goes for anything on her lips except her standard light pink/nude lip. I know she has thin lips but I think I think a pop of actual color on her lips would give her whole face a more balanced look. She obviously enjoys cosmetics so it surprises me that she isn't more adventurous, trying different looks.

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
I find it interesting that Kate is so into heavy eye make up but never goes for anything on her lips except her standard light pink/nude lip. I know she has thin lips but I think I think a pop of actual color on her lips would give her whole face a more balanced look. She obviously enjoys cosmetics so it surprises me that she isn't more adventurous, trying different looks.
Probably she wants to go for a less made up look. She could wear any lip colour because her lips are not that thin, but she seems to like nude shades more. It looks like she's more into this updated traditional look most of the time which is in line with the traditional values she's advocating.

Maybe there is a no-no on lip colors like there is with nail colors??

Maybe there is a no-no on lip colors like there is with nail colors??
Gosh I would hope not. Besides I think I have seen the queen wear all kinds of colors to match her sometimes bright pink outfits. I really think it's a personal choice. Meghan has been very conservative since becoming a part of the royal family but she mixes it up a bit now and then. Here is a not too great example of her with a burgundy lip:
https://www.elle.com/culture/celebr...markle-red-lipstick-royal-protocol-explained/
I think she looked better in other darker colors before she got married.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89