William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I shouldn't be so petty, but...everything they do, they do better.
That's not petty, it's the REAL truth. Malignant reads her boring book to kids forced to listen and yawn; William and Kate engage with kids in an exciting and meaningful exercise. And on and on, frankly, the examples are piling up the longer the Morons of Montishitshow are on the loose. They've gone from "Dumb and Dumber" to "Dumber and Dumbest"

I think it’s so great that she recycles outfits. And she makes the clothes look good!

Unlike her sister-in-law…

I think it’s so great that she recycles outfits. And she makes the clothes look good!

Unlike her sister-in-law…

To be fair - and I'm going to hell for this - her sister-in-law wouldn't be able to fit any pre-pregnancy stuff even if she was into rewearing and shopping sustainably instead of wasting money like it grows in trees.

To be fair - and I'm going to hell for this - her sister-in-law wouldn't be able to fit any pre-pregnancy stuff even if she was into rewearing and shopping sustainably instead of wasting money like it grows in trees.

Also that Kate buys ageless classics instead of badly fitting stuff or sacks. Still shuddering from Suck’s awful pregnancy outfits…

I agree with William on this space tourism.....I don't really understand why everyone is so excited about Shatner going into space for ten minutes. because he was on a tv show about space (and he's old)? It's like so many people getting excited about JLo and Ben. Why? apparently its not hard to get american media (and the public?) excited.
As William basically said people (like Shatner and Bezos) should do something about the environment rather than taking a joy ride.
Duke of Cambridge brings William Shatner down to earth with pot-shot at space tourism (yahoo.com)

I agree with William on this space tourism.....I don't really understand why everyone is so excited about Shatner going into space for ten minutes. because he was on a tv show about space (and he's old)? It's like so many people getting excited about JLo and Ben.

Not me. For once I'm still bitter about the Anthony/Lopez divorce, and then...the guy is such a mess his very patient wife finally divorced him. If JLo wanted a project she could have adopted a puppy.

I agree with William on this space tourism.....I don't really understand why everyone is so excited about Shatner going into space for ten minutes. because he was on a tv show about space (and he's old)? It's like so many people getting excited about JLo and Ben. Why? apparently its not hard to get american media (and the public?) excited.
As William basically said people (like Shatner and Bezos) should do something about the environment rather than taking a joy ride.
Duke of Cambridge brings William Shatner down to earth with pot-shot at space tourism (yahoo.com)

IMO William suffers from the same issue as the rest of his family. The BRF leave a huge footprint wherever they go. When he and Charles address these issues within the BRF, then I’ll listen. Until then, he should stay out of other people’s successes/business. Look inward, William et al.

Consider this — the secretly part is troubling imo. Ymmv.

The Queen’s lawyers secretly lobbied Scottish ministers to change a draft law to exempt her private land from a major initiative to cut carbon emissions, documents reveal.

The exemption means the Queen, one of the largest landowners in Scotland, is the only person in the country not required to facilitate the construction of pipelines to heat buildings using renewable energy.

Her lawyers secured the dispensation from Scotland’s government five months ago by exploiting an obscure parliamentary procedure known as Queen’s consent, which gives the monarch advance sight of legislation.