Will YSL do repairs for a bag purchased at Saks?

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I tried doing a search for this but couldn’t find an answer. I ordered a YSL bag from Saks and I was wondering if I will be able to take it to a YSL store for repairs in the future, if needed. I know LV will repair a bag purchased at Saks. Does YSL have a similar policy?

I tried doing a search for this but couldn’t find an answer. I ordered a YSL bag from Saks and I was wondering if I will be able to take it to a YSL store for repairs in the future, if needed. I know LV will repair a bag purchased at Saks. Does YSL have a similar policy?
I bought a YSL card holder from nordstrom and some threads came loose. I contacted YSL and they replied with the following.

"Thank you for contacting Saint Laurent Client Service.
I am sincerely sorry to learn that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. We truly attach the greatest importance to our product quality as well as our customer’s satisfaction.
Please be informed that our after-sales service is directly handled through our Saint Laurent stores. I would recommend that you contact the closest store to your place of residence or the original place of purchase in order to get further assistance. Please note to have your proof of purchase available for further assistance from a boutique.
Your Saint Laurent purchase has 2-year warranty which should cover repairs of this sort.
I am sorry for the inconvenience and remain at your service should you require further assistance."

Hope this helps!

I bought a YSL card holder from nordstrom and some threads came loose. I contacted YSL and they replied with the following.

"Thank you for contacting Saint Laurent Client Service.
I am sincerely sorry to learn that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. We truly attach the greatest importance to our product quality as well as our customer’s satisfaction.
Please be informed that our after-sales service is directly handled through our Saint Laurent stores. I would recommend that you contact the closest store to your place of residence or the original place of purchase in order to get further assistance. Please note to have your proof of purchase available for further assistance from a boutique.
Your Saint Laurent purchase has 2-year warranty which should cover repairs of this sort.
I am sorry for the inconvenience and remain at your service should you require further assistance."

Hope this helps!

Thank you!!

I'm wondering this too, the hot stamping on my shopping tote is rubbing off after less than 2 months of buying it from Saks :sad:. I love Saint Laurent but this will probably be my last purchase from them.

I have the exact same question. Just ordered a College bag from Saks. Already worried about repairs.