Will you by a non-Chanel bag this spring?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I know we had a thread on favorite non-Chanels but I was wondering if anyone was actually thinking of getting one for spring. Nothing in the spring line that I've seen so far is really knocking my socks off but maybe I have to see them IRL.

If I decide to get another brand I may look at the new fabric Prada's. They have some really wild colors out and I think it would be fun to get one just for kicks (of course, the Prada copy factor drives me crazy).

I'm also dying for a Loro Piana bag. I love LP clothing and accessories so I plan on doing a little homework on those. If they have a nice large fabric one maybe that would be a good pool bag.

I'm still waiting for the Spring/Summer lines to come out to judge whether I'd purchase something other than Chanel. So far the Chanel trunk show bags didn't appeal to me (well, some did, but $4-$6K wouldn't to my husband).

probably not, but I never say never!

Embarrassingly, I can't think of it's name, but there's a leather LV that I like, it's hobo shaped.
Ehhh, probably wouldn't as I think it would fall over come to think of it.

I'm waiting for a black Kelly...and I would love to own a slouchy classic Bottega Veneta bag in chocolate. Still haven't used my new medium classic flap though...