Will you buy from eBay in the next few days?

I usually look for designer brand bags on Ebay which can no longer be found in stores. Ebay had really become a scarier place tp trade- for both sellers and buyers. I am getting very few watchers lately maybe becasue of the low traffic and have only sold 1 Chanel bag in the past 2 months after lisitng about 4-5 bags! 2 ended up with Non-paying bidders and the other 2 could not be relisted becaue of the 30 days stewpit restriction! (sorry I got off track, need to rant!)

i use ebay, like they use me, to be honest it a means to an end. if you do work for ebay, perhaps you could tell them that they still let fakes on the uk site, but dont let honest seller's sell authentic item's, i wish they could send me a survey, they could have my opinion for free. alfiex

Fakes galore in all the fReaKbay sites. At least the US and UK remove some after who knows how many people report them. AU e`bay wipes its butt with fake reports, never removing them and allowing scammers to steal thousands of dollars from unsuspecting buyers.

Fakes galore in all the fReaKbay sites. At least the US and UK remove some after who knows how many people report them. AU e`bay wipes its butt with fake reports, never removing them and allowing scammers to steal thousands of dollars from unsuspecting buyers.
i love freakbay:roflmfao:, better than evil bay, that one i will use thanks alfie x

wirr1.gif
i got copyrights to that one, but anyone on TPF is free to use it and abuse it
wirr6.gif

A bag or two partly to help out those who are still unfortunately still stuck on there for now, otherwise clearing out. In October they shall see no more signs of me. Tired of seeing scamming that happens right and left, honest sellers victimized while gleeful dishonest ones allowed to thrive, endless counterfeits, evil and unreasonable fees, and you know what. My moving out started with the stupid rule that forbid sellers to leave even NPBs negative feedbacks, after which there was no end to the NPBs, and ending with monopoly of Paypal on all eBay listings that will go into effect in October.

I don't have money to buy anything right now anyway, so no.
My sales are pathetic, I practically have to GIVE things away anymore so I end up paying through the nose for *bay and paypal fees and making very little profit. I'm lucky if I can make over $100 in a month of sales.

I've been pretty lucky so far in buying and selling.. I love looking through ebay, it's like a worldwide garage sale ha! I just got a Mono LV speedy 30 and went to LV boutique to get it authenticated and so happy that it was. There are honest people out there, it just sucks to have to go through all the drama sometimes ( I've had some horrible experiences)

I hate to say it, but I can't quit ebay as a buyer. It's still hard to get good deals on designer items in Canada, although I've just been to my first NM Last Call in the US, and their deals are MUCH better than ebay (probably sellers just buy from last call places and then jack up the price)

As a seller, my profits will be zilch as soon as their new FVF kicks in on Sept.16th. I don't think I'll be listing much anymore, and switch to local sites like craigslist.

I don't know about buying anything in the next few days, I'm still waiting for more money to be transferred to my paypal account as it's empty. But in the last two days I bought weighing scales and a water belt/carrier for running. I've never had any problems with ebay or paypal so will contine using them. Granted, I don't often buy designer items on ebay as I've rarely been satisfied with the item once it arrives - much better to buy in a shop.

I buy books and there is one seller I trust for La Mer, I buy beads and findings for jewelry making and there are some trusted sellers I look to for handbags but I haven't been able to win a handbag in quite some time.
I had a terrible experience with a fake CHANEL purse last Christmas, took 4 months to get it resolved. and that was only with the help of SquareTrade, they got right in the middle of my battle and really went to bat for me, I got all my money back.
I've been using ebay for for at least 8 years, perhaps more, and am disappointed with the direction it's going. If they would just shell out the money to hire a band of experts to authenticate the items, I think they could eventually become a trusted global marketplace again.