Will this wedding set stack look balanced?

I want to add the top ring on the left to my wedding set. The one with the small baguette diamond. My current wedding set is on the right. I'm a little worried that it would look unbalanced because most bands I've seen that are stacked have diamonds all around or most of the way or plain and this band only has the single stone. I'm also debating if I should get the band in the same metal as my wedding set or do rose gold which I love but also wonder if that may make it look even more unbalanced. Does anyone have a stacked wedding set that would be similar if I added the baguette band? Pics and opinions appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1469717623952.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1469717623952.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 460
Honestly, I love your set just the way it is! I know it is trendy now to have mismatched or unbalanced wedding sets, but I personally greatly prefer symmetry. If you really want to add another band, I'd probably just get another eternity that looks identical to what you have. Or if you really like the plain band with the single stone, then maybe make a new stacked set for your right hand?

Honestly, I love your set just the way it is! I know it is trendy now to have mismatched or unbalanced wedding sets, but I personally greatly prefer symmetry. If you really want to add another band, I'd probably just get another eternity that looks identical to what you have. Or if you really like the plain band with the single stone, then maybe make a new stacked set for your right hand?

I totally agree with this!

Your current wedding set is so pretty! I'd leave it just how it is!

I'm honestly not even sure that you'll be able to see the small ring with the size of your engagement ring. I think you'd only see the thin gold band. If anything I would get that for my right hand instead

Reactions: vanilla_addict
I agree with lvoeletters
And i love your current balanced set its so classy :smile: how about concidering a chanel setting wedding band if you wish to change yours. It would still be balanced and will be new to you :angel:
And i totally love that baguette ring and its plain accompanying band. I would get them to wear on my other hand. Beautiful. May i ask how did you find such a gorgeous unique ring (the baguette). Does its setting have a certain name? I would love to search for such a design. Thank you :flowers: