Will this bag work for spring?

babycakes842

Jan 2, 2008
Hi all,

So a friend of mine showed me this website and I think I am in heaven! Although the boyfriend thinks I'm nuts.
:supacool:

Anyway, what brought me here was that I am on a desperate search for a black bag.

I was originally looking at this purse for the past few days, but I didn't seem to fall in love with it. http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/30928510/c/3.html

So I kept looking and instead fell in love with this bag:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2959516?origin=shoppingbag

I just purchased a large black patent Elliot Lucca clutch that I rationalize will get me through needing a black purse. And I figure that this LAMB bag is pretty neutral.

So my question is: Do you think the colors in this LAMB bag will get me through spring? I sure hope so, because I do think I'm in love :love:

This LAMB bag is truly lovely. I think this is totally appropriate for spring & summer. My only concern w/ white bags (especially the fabric ones) is keeping it clean. Other than that, I say go for it!

i like the shape of the LAMB bag more. It definitely will get you thru Spring and Summer, and the rest of the year with the right outfit. My concern is the same as fashion16...white is high maintanence when it comes to keeping it clean!

I just ordered the bag! I always loved the LAMB bags, and when I found this one on sale at Nordstroms, I had to have it.

I have always been such a sucker for white bags, I always gravitate towards them. As of now I have two or three. And now I'll have one more!

Never had too many issues with keeping the white leather clean. Of course they're not as white as they once were. Any tips on keeping this one clean?

Now to wait for it to get here.

The L.A.M.B. bag is gorgeous. I have a bag in that same color combo, but it is a different style. The leather is so soft and it is pearlized. It is one of the most beautiful leathers I have ever seen on a bag. I think you are going to love it.

babycakes welcome to tPF!

I love the combo of icy white and grey together, so striking and beautiful!! Assuming you're not too hard on your things in general (I assume that only because most people who are probably wouln't be considering a white bag, but I could be wrong) you should be fine, especially if you protect it with a spray.