Will there be more Audreys??

Maybe not? I found a black leather Audrey this weekend at the outlet 30% off plus 20% coupon sitting on the shelf with the other boutique deletes. I got it for my mom (I have the metallic amethyst). So pretty! The black and acorn are still on coach.com but I learned here that when they are going, going, gone, they start making it to the outlet then are deleted from online. Op Art Sateen in black and khaki are still online also.

Nope- Sophia is the new Audrey. Possibly there may be dept store exclusives, like you see with the Sabrina, although if you look through the spring 2011 preview pix, there is a tote called Audrey, so I think the Audrey satchel is done :shucks:

I love my Audrey too, and I was tardy to the Audrey party.

There may be a few colors of FP delete Audreys remaining at the outlets: Saffron and Acorn also went to outlet in the last round of deletes.

I'd even love to see that Brynne in your signature show up at my outlets!

I love my Audrey and wish it wasn't gone for good. I was carrying my purple croc audrey when I went to try on the small croc sophia. I was very surprised at how similar the two bags looked side by side. So, I bought sophia.

You might call Jax and see what Audreys they still have there. They usually keep some back for a while even after the bags are sent to the outlets.