Will the raspail pm suit me? CALLING ALL RASPAIL OWNERS!

ToriVega

Aug 27, 2012
Im planning to use this bag especially for its zip. I'm someone who gets stuff in and out of bags while they are on my shoulders. I do this whenever I'm in a rush like taking phone calls and getting a lot of grocery lists. But at times I do this I always want my bag to remain ZIPPED after getting an item from the bag.

This is what I hope for the raspail pm:

-It wont dig on my shoulders
-When I am in a day where in I have things scattered in my bag, and I need to get them in and out of the bag a million times in just a few minutes, I would be able to zip and unzip my bag with ease while its on my shoulder while taking items in and out from my bag rushingly
-It can fit my macbook
-it would not touch my armpits LOL ( my arm is usually 4 - 4.5 inches thick? LOL so I need around 3 inches allowance I hope the strap drop is at LEAST 8 inches tall )
-The zipper wont bother me AT ALL ( i am a zip bag person, so I have to ZIP my bag everytime I am done using it. )

Please tell me if the raspail pm is for me or not! Thank you lvoers!!

:biggrin:

I heard the straps might be painful. Maybe this is why Raspail isn't the most popular? And I have always seen references to the Totally bag when one is looking for an alternative to Raspail.

Im planning to use this bag especially for its zip. I'm someone who gets stuff in and out of bags while they are on my shoulders. I do this whenever I'm in a rush like taking phone calls and getting a lot of grocery lists. But at times I do this I always want my bag to remain ZIPPED after getting an item from the bag.

This is what I hope for the raspail pm:

-It wont dig on my shoulders
-When I am in a day where in I have things scattered in my bag, and I need to get them in and out of the bag a million times in just a few minutes, I would be able to zip and unzip my bag with ease while its on my shoulder while taking items in and out from my bag rushingly
-It can fit my macbook
-it would not touch my armpits LOL ( my arm is usually 4 - 4.5 inches thick? LOL so I need around 3 inches allowance I hope the strap drop is at LEAST 8 inches tall )
-The zipper wont bother me AT ALL ( i am a zip bag person, so I have to ZIP my bag everytime I am done using it. )

Please tell me if the raspail pm is for me or not! Thank you lvoers!!

:biggrin:

My raspail will be arriving in a few days, so I'll let you know! I had an Artsy, and that strap didn't dig or hurt, so I can't see how these ones would hurt! I think this bag seems so great for organization, AND it will still look chic.

Get the raspail pm while you can, I heard its been discontinued. None left on the website. You can call the 866 number if you don't find one in the store.

My SA told me not to buy it. I didn't ask why. I just went with the Sully.

@llpalmtree

Its a new release ( 2012 ? ) and they are discontinuing it? Ridiculous.

@lolasmom

Hmm....the sully is a big N-O because I hate curvy zippers and I have to lay the bag down to get junk in and out from my bag.

I just checked the LV website and the Raspail PM MM and GM are on their website. I ordered the Raspail MM before the price increase..beautiful bag, very sturdy and streamlined. The MM is a little to big for me so I will be returning the bag. Gorgeous bag though!

The zipper is a pain because it's like a jacket ~ you have to thread the right side into the left side if you unzip it all the way. It isn't sewn to the ends, so there is a gap at each end. But if you don't want to zip it always, then it's okay. The PM is tiny ~ short handle drop. I have owned the pm and the mm, and sold them both. Someday I will get the GM for travel, as it makes a great carryon.