Will the Pourpre GSH Work bag match?

hellokitty2

Jul 25, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi All,
***********9932cc]If I can only get 1 Work bag for this year, should I get a Pourpre GSH Work Bbag or a Black GSH Work Bbag? I want a bag that will go with most of my clothes, and I don't know if the Pourpre will match with most of my clothes or not. Or does it really matter..hahaha! I am asking this, because my DH will only allow me to get 1 bag a year, and that will only be Xmas.[/COLOR]
***********9932cc]I do however own a Black RH PT already.[/COLOR]
***********9932cc][/COLOR]
***********9932cc]Thank you everyone![/COLOR]

sarag505

bag obssessed...
Aug 6, 2008
Central Valley, California
I think that if you already have a Black PT, then why not get a Pourpre GSH Work?? What color is most of your wardrobe? If you wear a lot of neutrals, then Pourpre might be a nice colored accessory for you! :smile:

dramakitten

Feb 1, 2009
OHHH...I am lusting after a poupre!:drool: The color is sooo gorgeous and very neutral IMO. You already have a black, go for the Pourpre! You can always buy a black bag, the bal colors are gorgeous and very special.

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I'd go for Pourpre. Bal issues Black every season. Besides, you already have a Black Bal.

sweetlust

O.G.
Dec 19, 2008
Pourpre because it is GORGEOUS!!! Especially with SGH!! Its not overly bright at all, no worries. And its pink undertones is really awesome!