Will the Imprime line be discontinued?

Whatever contains PVC, Gucci will stop producing them, and only selling stock already manufactured. No guarantee they'll not phase them out before them, Gucci are always ringing in the changes.

Whatever contains PVC, Gucci will stop producing them, and only selling stock already manufactured. No guarantee they'll not phase them out before them, Gucci are always ringing in the changes.
Exactly what I thought. I'm glad they manage to change the coating on the GG Supreme canvas to a more eco-friendly material.

I talked about this with a SA at the Sloane str. store last weekend. She said that the Imprime will not be discontinued, but they will change the formula on the material to a more eco friendly stuff. I can't see how they can make this line without the pvc, bacause to me the Imprime looks like plane pvc.