Will some gucci expert please help me!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi- i am new to tpf and have a gucci handbag that i need to know the name of- i must be retarded because the photo i have of it is too large for me to upload on here- help!!- i have tried numerous times- its a black gucci in the style of an lv speedy - leather with 2 big g's on the front that have a little bit of studs in them- its about 13.8 inches long - i know you probably need to see it- it reminds me of the blondie but a smaller shape with the 2 handles- if soemone could email me at plaic45@aol.com - i could send them a pic- i know this sounds crazy but i am in desperate need of help!! Please help me- i have researched all over the internet and cant find it- i know its like 2 years old- i saw it before on the gucci website under classics but now its not there-- i really appreciate it!!

3. Any luck on finding out what type of purse this is? Just e-mail me pictures to: tigrlili15@aol.com.
    Hope I can help! ;)

4. FYI: This is a public forum and posting your email is opening a window of opportunity for spammers to flood your inbox! Just thought you should be wary. It's better to use the pm function on the board. :yes: