Will She Stay Or Will She Go?!?! LOL :-)

Make that 11:whistle:
It's all your fault and I am sending my bill to you:nuts:

OMG!!!!! :wtf: :faint: Really???? When? How? Today, yesterday?????? Do you have it or is it being sent to you????

How exciting. :yahoo::yahoo:l'm so surprised, congratulations. Reveal, reveal, reveal....... we need another reveal. :yahoo::yahoo:

Crap, I need some chocolate I'm so excited!!! :smile:

Yesterday!!!! After seeing your action shots!!!!!!
They are keeping it for me:yahoo: Have to wait for our VIP aka Shopaholic&baby to pay so I can get the 10% discount:yahoo:

Hopefully I can pick it up tonight. Oh....I can't wait:love:

A comparison pic with my Ottone Veneta and a fun necklace that goes with it. :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How in the world will you decide which of these beauties to pick up and carry?

Hi All! I'm back and contrary to popular belief (or was it just BL's?) I have not gone in hiding and was on a 5-day business trip to the very remote parts of Indonesia where there was no internet. Major congrats to BL and Lululala for taking the PO plunge!

BL, unfortunately the Malaysian PO (post office) is notorious for mysteriously losing things in the mail so good luck on the bill. This is the one time when I'm happy they're not that efficient. Phew!

But seriously, big big congrats! I had feeling you wouldn't be able to resist much longer after you asked for the shoe-matching photos. Was that the one the broke the camel's back? Like you, I'm not really a Cabat person but I had to do a complete 180 on this one. If I were to own only one Cabat this would be it! It is 1 million percent worth it and I'll treasure it forever! I'm sure you feel the same way. And did you say yours was #007/500? Wow, how very James Bond!

It's all TDL's fault as she was the last to buy and it sparked an interest and then started a FIRE!!!!!! LOL.

As Billy Joel would say... " (We) didn't start a fire... it was always burning..."

Make that 11:whistle:
It's all your fault and I am sending my bill to you:nuts:

^^ The above is written proof that absolves me from Lululala's bill! :P And we hope you will also share your golden bundle when it arrives... each one is quite different so we're looking forward to it!

How many of us are there now? I think TDL said she was #9 so I'd be 10 but I think someone else fessed up to one. Maybe we need the PO Barcelona count thread!

From what I recall there's been 11 medium PO cabat sisters (with Lululala being the last one) plus 7 fraternal family members. And of course, some other lurkers who have no officially confessed. In the meantime, here's the 18 of us doing the Barcelona wave (with the last 3 of us still doing the happy dance)!

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::party:

Oh, Nic, Mid- and LLANeedle... would you be #12, 13 and 14 for the medium PO?

Mid-, I know said you didn't like the PO you saw in NYC because it had too much of the darker oxydized portions and too little of the gold. Did they have another one? The 3 PO's I saw in Hawaii were slightly different from each other. And originally, I also wanted a mini Cabat before but after using the medium for 3 weeks straight, I honestly love the medium and it's perfect for me. I don't find it big at all. And you already have a mini so why not have a medium for a change? You can then use them for different purposes.

Nic - hope you're recovering well and enjoying SF! It's almost a guarantee there will be a reveal when you're back! Cabat or otherwise. When did you ever go to a BV store and not buy something?