Alexander Wang Will Rocco goes on sale on Nordstrom half yearly sales event?

YNsparky

Apr 24, 2014
I have been looking for a black rocco bag goes on sale for a long long time.

On May 21st Nordstrom will start their half yearly sale, I wonder if that would be a good chance to get a black rocco with discount?

Have AW rocco bag ever goes on sale on that event for the past few years?

Should I wait or make my purchase now?

Thanks!

I would recommend waiting for a Friends and Family or holiday coupon code from somewhere (usually will get you 25-30% off). It's highly unlikely that Nordstrom would discount the black rocco since that's probably the most popular AW bag. Sign up for emails from various stores that carry the bag you want and see what they send you in the way of discount codes.

Also check out http://www.azaleasf.com/ and see if they have the Rocco you want. You can get 25% off with the code "gretchen25". Also here's some more stores that carry AW as well as some more discount codes

Nordstrom will only discount seasonal colors on bags. The black ones will never go on sale, unless it's the irredescent stud. I agree with FrazzledPink, you'd have better luck looking at other websites for rocco sales.

Just a short update. I finally placed an order on Azaleasf today!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to open my rocco bag box when it gets here!
I will post some pictures when I receive my baby!