Will pulse get a 2nd shipment of spiaggia?

BLACKWIDOW

Feb 26, 2007
Does anyone know if pulse is getting a 2nd shipment of spiaggia? My BV came today and it is fantastic. A lot better than the stellina I got.

But now I want adios surfing and he is cut off on my bag. I'm thinking now I want to get a denaro or caramella with him on it.

They just got their 1st shipment last week. That would be pretty fast if they got a 2nd shipment of spiaggia already. I thought they were pretty much sold out of everything right now in the print?

My dh digital cam is in the box. Never opened. I'll have to figure out how to use it sometime. Sorry.

My dh digital cam is in the box. Never opened. I'll have to figure out how to use it sometime. Sorry.

The printer that came with our digi cam is still in the box from Christmas time. I got dh to set up the camera for me but I am too afraid to touch the printer. It would be great to print some pics at home though.

I think they already received a second shipment and I remember them saying they didnt receive any more denaro's in the 2nd shipment and they wouldnt be getting in any caramella's.

Yes, they did have their second shipment already, I think it was Monday or Tuesday. They even got Bambino's in this time...I wanted a smaller bag and got my chance & snagged it.

I feel so left out:crybaby: I have to wait until next month to get the Spiaggia. But since that worked out ok for the others I've gotten from Pulse, I'm crossing the fingers and hoping for the same luck this time.

Blackwidow they did get their second shipment, Jess is right. They said NO caramellas or denaros tho :sad:
I'm glad you like your BV much better!! :graucho:

They just got their 1st shipment last week. That would be pretty fast if they got a 2nd shipment of spiaggia already. I thought they were pretty much sold out of everything right now in the print?

By the time you figure out how to use that thing, it'll be outdated!:lol: you've been saying that for 2 months now BW!!! do it do it do it!!!!!:yes: