Will people ACTUALLY buy this!?!?

Also I have a hard time buying things that are made out of animals that are killed for the sake of their skin/fur (do people eat alligator?) I know I'm such a hypocrite carrying around leather, but I tell myself that, hopefully, the whole cow is used, not just for it's skin.

I do this same thing...justifying leather, but vehemently opposed to fur. I actually have eaten alligator (it's not that great), but I think $200 for this sliver of keychain is a bit over the top for me. But I am sure people will line up to buy it...just like the mink keyfob a while back.

I SO did not mean to ruffle anybody's feathers over this topic. Exotic or not, I just think that MY $200 would be better spent elsewhere. For that amount I could get like 5 DIFFERENT keyfobs... or, with a little extra money, a new bag... or like 4 DIFFERENT scarves... or some keyfobs AND scarves. All I'm sayin is that I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket for this keyfob. The color (blue) IS gorgeous, but I just COULD NOT bring myself to spend that much on it.

That's just my opinion...

M.

What is reasonable to one person isn't always reasonable to another. There are plenty of people who think that spending $200+ on a purse is ridiculous and a complete waste of money. For example, I am seriously considering one of these for my Razr:

cblack.jpg

http://www.vajacases.com/images/mobile/motorola/v3/razr_crystal.html

It's a leather case with Swarovski crystals embedded in the leather. The price tag - $240, plus international shipping. I LOVE this case and honestly, I don't think that "love" is a strong enough word. Most people would think it is absolutely absurd to spend that kind of money on a mobile phone case. Oh well - to each their own.

My point is that we all are entitled to our own opinions and what is valuable and reasonable to me isn't necessarily valuable and reasonable to you or anyone else. And, we could be talking about a car, a purse, a key fob, a mobile phone case or even a cup of coffee.

What is reasonable to one person isn't always reasonable to another. There are plenty of people who think that spending $200+ on a purse is ridiculous and a complete waste of money.

My point is that we all are entitled to our own opinions and what is valuable and reasonable to me isn't necessarily valuable and reasonable to you or anyone else. And, we could be talking about a car, a purse, a key fob, a mobile phone case or even a cup of coffee.

I could not have said it any better; I completely agree!

And for the record, I like the keyfob but wouldn't spend $200 on it, but that's just my opinion :yes: .

I like the color, but I don't think it's very pretty or unique except for the fact that it's exotic. As far as the price goes, I would never spend that much money on it. No one will ever see it, it doesn't really serve an important purpose, and I don't feel that the craftsmanship justifies the price. For $200 I'd rather tie my key to a piece of string and buy a pair of shoes.

I know.lots ppl here must think I am a nuts or what.but i did spend a fortune on a key ring. The rebot one from Prada. Also I did get two keyfobs from YSL for my parents too. I just feel like to get that. I wasnt thinking too much.
So i think ppl would still get them, everybody is different.