Will it fit?!

justdeb__

Oct 16, 2017
I’m looking for a wallet that will fit nicely in my new small CF! I didn’t want another cardholder since I have so many. Would the double flap wallet fit in my purse? Or would the CF small wallet be a better fit? I don’t carry much, just phone, wallet, keys, and a lipgloss. Sometimes I bring a small sunglass pouch if I’m out during the day.

7AE51A73-1E55-48B4-9027-BBF8E8B5095B.jpeg

It looks thick and would probably take up the entire space on one side of the bag and your phone might have to be squeezed in diagonally. I personally don't like to stretch the bag so much. I can get my phone (6 inch) & a mini o case perfectly (to house my keys, lipstick and few cards), but if I add a flap card holder it gets really tight and it stretches the bag. Look into the o-case. It functions great as a mini wallet and fits the bag well.

It looks thick and would probably take up the entire space on one side of the bag and your phone might have to be squeezed in diagonally. I personally don't like to stretch the bag so much. I can get my phone (6 inch) & a mini o case perfectly (to house my keys, lipstick and few cards), but if I add a flap card holder it gets really tight and it stretches the bag. Look into the o-case. It functions great as a mini wallet and fits the bag well.
Would the compact wallet or classic flap cardholder fit?

8000D1A1-4C11-4B77-948B-63F85FF96FF6.jpegF61F9619-B028-4AA3-A067-4B137543E460.jpeg

I would use a card holder as well or if you don’t have many cards, just slot the cards into one of the internal pockets. That’s what I do with my similarly sized reissues but I typically don’t carry a lot of cards (three at the most).

I think you would have very little room left for your phone. I agree with the suggestions to use a slim cardholder.

I use a classic flap insert by 7RP and I slot my cards into the side pockets of the insert. After putting my phone in, there isn't much room for anything else apart from a couple of lipsticks. I have a iPhone pro max so it depends on the size of your phone. I prefer using the insert to help protect the inside of the bag and keep the structure

I have the slim cardholder and the classic flap cardholder. I always go for the slim cardholder for my mini and my small. The classic flap cardholder will “fit” but it’s so annoying having to play jigsaw to fit everything in. And if I want to put on some lipstick, I have to take everything out and then put everything back in again. I only carry keys, lipstick, chapstick, and cardholder. For easy of accessibility, I stick to my cardholder.

Reactions: justdeb__