Will Coach outlets do this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let someone prepay for a bag and pay Coach to ship it elsewhere? A reverse kinda charge send I guess

2. you can go to a store pay for an item and have them ship

I have done it for other TPFes before

3. Me for one...thanks again my Queen~~:worthy:

4. Sweeeet so I just need to sweet talk one of u ladies into watching out for my tote :grin:

5. which one r u looking for?

6. Aubergine patent tote. If I dont see one tomorrow I cant make it back until the middle of october :smile:(

7. I am looking for the Terracotta Lindsey. If anyone sees one, let me know!

8. hi there. have u tried Jackson 732-9284135. they do charge send..

9. No but I will tomorrow. Thanks.

10. great! good luck... hope you'd be able to score one... ( ", )

11. I would like to comment on this just so others can be forewarned. Make sure you have the cash in hand before helping someone out. I almost got caught holding the bag a few years back (pun intended).

Someone was looking for a certain bag and I found a few for her (just by accident). I told her where they were and she asked me if I could get one for her. Luckily I told her she had to hold the bag and send me the cash before I would get it for her.

She changed her mind so it was a good thing I did not run out and buy it for her.

12. You are very welcome