Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

midsamid

May 5, 2006
He even returned to his hometown to participate in a march against violence. He said he wanted to do something about the violence in the city, which had 380 killings in 2005 and appears likely to top that number this year. 'We're going to take this walk, hopefully draw a little attention to the problem and get some solutions', Smith said Saturday as he walked with his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, in West Philadelphia, along with local officials and members of the community.

======================================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

He gets more handsome as he ages. They look SO GOOD together! I love to see pictures of them standing next to each other. He is always touching her and I love that! That make such a pretty couple.

Nice of him to try, but Philly is such a craphole. We've had 230 murders this year so far & 11 alone last weekend. I don't think one celebrity showing up for an hour is going to stop all the violence.

yay! love the smiths! :smile:

actually hubby and i were just talking about how we wished he'd make a new movie soon. his are always good and we're sick of paying to watch crap. :smile:

Don't know if this is old/already posted; I was looking for pictures of the couple Will and Jada Smith and came across an article that they have an open relationship:

ctor Will Smith says he and his wife have an agreement that they can have sex with others provided they inform each other first.

Smith, 36, has been married to entertainer Jada Pinkett Smith for seven years.

"Our perspective is, you don't avoid what's natural," Smith told Britain's Daily Mail. "You're going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn't say forsaking all others. The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact."

"If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, 'Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I'm not going to if you don't approve of it -- but please approve of it.'"

Smith said he was forced to admit he had sexual feelings for other women when working on his film 'Hitch,' in which he stars with Eva Mendes, whom he described as freakin' gorgeous.

Despite that attraction, Smith says his second marriage is still solid.

Is this TRUE? I highly disapprove of it :tdown: I absolutely love Will Smith but this kinda destroys my image of him, but I guess what ever works for their marriage works for them. To each his own.

But I guess to all you single ladies out there, you have a chance after all for a night with Will Smith :drool:

I remember hearing that! Loving Will as an actor as much as i do i read up on it and It's a rumor! He was joking around when he said all of that stuff because a reporter took his words and twisted them out of context. He had said that his relationship with Jada is very open and honest. Apparently he cleared up the issue in an issue of Blender when it started to get out of control and his kids heard about it.

Here it is out of Blender June 2005

I read somewhere that you said you had an open marriage. If that’s true, can I get Jada’s number?
grillpower, Lancaster, PA
I never said that I had an open marriage. What I said is that our relationship is based on 100% truth. That, no matter what, there’s never going to be something that I would say or do that I wouldn’t tell her first. And then the interviewer said, well, what if you were with Eva Mendes and you wanted to … I said, well, I would say to my wife—if that situation presented itself—I would say, “Honey, I want to sleep with Eva Mendes, is that OK?” And, you know, she’d probably say no. But the point was, how can you expect to be successful in a relationship if you’re not telling your partner the 100% truth? The fact that the interviewer could take that in the direction he took it showed me where he is in his relationship, you know?

SOURCE: http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=1604

Reactions: prettyprincess