Why We Like Coach

i just read something infuriating :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad:

on the bags that are all the rage but you dont like thread I didnt want to leave the persons name even though its in the thread so whatver its not a secret but i thought i would just paste the statement MAN IM MAD! AND SOOOOOOOOOO DISAGREE!!! (and lets just say the persons name included LV <--talk about tacky looking!

QUOTE:
i can not stand coach ... i was never a fan .. they look so cheap and taky .. very low class!! *it a designer bag for the poor *... hate me if you wish .!
---End Quote---

^^Don't let it get you too angry, for some reason those like/dislike threads always get really nasty. You'd think people could be civil about each other's taste in handbags, but I guess this IS a handbag page, so maybe not!

Ok, my turn to be a little nasty...I don't care that this particular poster doesn't like Coach or sees it as somehow subpar, whatever. What bothers me is that she also seems to have no conception of poverty. While I think the vast majority of people on this forum are conscientious participants in society, a few would not recognize poverty if it bit them on the ass. And that upsets me.

<vanojr9 now gets off her soapbox>

haha well i just wrote back to it and i dont feel bad for anything i wrote i told her i think its really ignorant and i feel sorry for her thinking its ok to say something like that

i mean that thread yes ok ppl are saying they do or dont like LV, chanel etcc,,, but not ONE person has commented on the people who carry them and she is commenting on the income and social class of people saying that you are "low class" and "its the poor persons designer bag" its sick!!
i really think its disgusting to say things like that they cost 100's of dollars and it sounds really really ignorant GR!

Bessie:

Don't let it get to you. Some people just don't have any manners at all and say things without thinking. I am a simple girl with simple tastes and I like Coach. If I were wealthy I would still buy Coach so there! Just ignore that person and don't let it bother you.

Liz

you are right guys some people just dont have any manners or class but its just so sad it makes me just GRR for people who cant know when there are things you say and things you dont

sometimes i try to bite my tongue when something annoys me just to keep the peace but that i could not pass by ! :smile:

but thanks guys you are right!! :smile:

I love their leather items, their shoes and accesories. Their pieces are timeless and so trendy! They could bring your mood up, just by wearing them and it is lovely how most of my outfits go around the handbag and the accesories, that I would wear that day. Adorable items and great value for your money!!

I'm upset by that post too, although I know it is just her needing to inflate her ego. I am by some standards wealthy - I can afford to pay cash for 10 of the $2,500 Louis Vuittons if I wanted, but why? I love Coach. I mean, if you just love Louis, fine. But I happen to love Coach and maybe one day I'll decide to spend my money on a Louis if I looove it. But I'd rather invest it or buy land or Coaches or remodel my kitchen or whatever. The truly wealthy save their money - that is how they get that way! I have never met people as tight as wealthy people, and I know a lot of them. So that poster is just trying to make herself feel superior - you can let her know there are many people on the Coach forum who have $$$MONEY$$$ and still buy Coach.

i just read something infuriating :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad:

on the bags that are all the rage but you dont like thread I didnt want to leave the persons name even though its in the thread so whatver its not a secret but i thought i would just paste the statement MAN IM MAD! AND SOOOOOOOOOO DISAGREE!!! (and lets just say the persons name included LV <--talk about tacky looking!

QUOTE:
i can not stand coach ... i was never a fan .. they look so cheap and taky .. very low class!! *it a designer bag for the poor *... hate me if you wish .!
---End Quote---
booo! I can afford so called 'higher end' bags, but I absolutely love Coach leather! You can't kill it. I think its much better than some higher end ones. The lifetime warranty thing does it for me! I recently had to have a over 10 year old bag repaired and they did it with no problem. SOLD!

I'm upset by that post too, although I know it is just her needing to inflate her ego. I am by some standards wealthy - I can afford to pay cash for 10 of the $2,500 Louis Vuittons if I wanted, but why? I love Coach. I mean, if you just love Louis, fine. But I happen to love Coach and maybe one day I'll decide to spend my money on a Louis if I looove it. But I'd rather invest it or buy land or Coaches or remodel my kitchen or whatever. The truly wealthy save their money - that is how they get that way! I have never met people as tight as wealthy people, and I know a lot of them. So that poster is just trying to make herself feel superior - you can let her know there are many people on the Coach forum who have $$$MONEY$$$ and still buy Coach.
well put, that stupid poster just has ridiculously low self esteem and needs to bash others to make herself feel better, classic story. we don't need those haters here

^^Don't let it get you too angry, for some reason those like/dislike threads always get really nasty. You'd think people could be civil about each other's taste in handbags, but I guess this IS a handbag page, so maybe not!

Ok, my turn to be a little nasty...I don't care that this particular poster doesn't like Coach or sees it as somehow subpar, whatever. What bothers me is that she also seems to have no conception of poverty. While I think the vast majority of people on this forum are conscientious participants in society, a few would not recognize poverty if it bit them on the ass. And that upsets me.

<vanojr9 now gets off her soapbox>
you are absolutely right. maybe she needs a reality check of what true poverty and the poor really look like. they would be happy to have any purse. More people than not in this country can't even imagine being able to own even a lowly little Coach (her thoughts, not mine)