Why should I buy a Louis Vuitton?

In my opinion the quality and attention to detail is like no other. I love the canvas and leather bags. If you have ever watched their YouTube videos on how they craft a pair of shoes you will be mesmerized! I only have a few bags and nothing else. I don't carry any other brand and these in my collection come and go as I get my money back by resell and buy something else. I don't know how many other brands you can actually do that. It's like a collector piece that I get to use and carry every day rather that other things people collect that literally collect dust.

Reactions: 2gr8
Personally, if I'm gonna drop $1K+ on an LV I'm sure gonna get the leather and not canvas! I think the OP would be a bigger fan of the leather bags.

I think I would buy any LV leather secondhand, because I noticed their Epi and other leather lines take a dramatic drop in value in the pre-owned market, whereas canvas retains its value quite well. Canvas items in excellent/like-new conditions are only about 10-20% off the original retail price, so it makes more sense to just get it new straight from the LV store.

I think I would buy any LV leather secondhand, because I noticed their Epi and other leather lines take a dramatic drop in value in the pre-owned market, whereas canvas retains its value quite well. Canvas items in excellent/like-new conditions are only about 10-20% off the original retail price, so it makes more sense to just get it new straight from the LV store.
Totally agree, the epi has the worst resell value (I have not bought any but seen how much they were sold for), and other kind of leather ones are the second worst.