Why is this?

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I am a big "old 08" Legacy fan and have always admired the med. black Lily - drooled over it in fact!
I keep watching the outlets and Ebay but have not seen one I like.

I was thinking of even paying full price since my 20th wedding anniversary was coming up - good excuse to spend mega bucks! And I love the Lily so much it would be worth it to me - the most I have ever spent on anything for myself

Well - anyway - after debating for several days - I called my local Coach store and asked the SA to find out if there were any black Lilys left. She calls me back and says "NO" - well for the heck of it I call JAX and they say yes - a couple of them. Why would the SA say NO? The SA I knew from the store had left and she was the SA that answered the phone so I dont know if she was new or not. I wonder why? If I buy it she will miss out on a great comission.

I saw a black lily at Macy's for 25% off like a week ago. This was at Deerbrook Mall in Humble TX. Maybe they can ship it to you or a local store?

Congrats on 20yrs!

I am a big "old 08" Legacy fan and have always admired the med. black Lily - drooled over it in fact!
I keep watching the outlets and Ebay but have not seen one I like.

I was thinking of even paying full price since my 20th wedding anniversary was coming up - good excuse to spend mega bucks! And I love the Lily so much it would be worth it to me - the most I have ever spent on anything for myself

Well - anyway - after debating for several days - I called my local Coach store and asked the SA to find out if there were any black Lilys left. She calls me back and says "NO" - well for the heck of it I call JAX and they say yes - a couple of them. Why would the SA say NO? The SA I knew from the store had left and she was the SA that answered the phone so I dont know if she was new or not. I wonder why? If I buy it she will miss out on a great comission.

It actually may not show up on the boutique's system if numbers are low. Calling JAX if you plan to have it shipped it always best.

I really wanted a heart luggage tag, even ordered it from a store only to have them refund my money the next day as it was "unavailable". Someone on here ordered one so I again called my store and was told there were none. I then called JAX and got the second to last one.

I saw a black lily at Macy's for 25% off like a week ago. This was at Deerbrook Mall in Humble TX. Maybe they can ship it to you or a local store?

Congrats on 20yrs!

OP- they will ship or you can even go to your local Macy's (if you have one) and they will do a store purchase if it pops up in their system. Also try NOrdstrom's online as they are fantastic.

BTW -20 years but I got married at 23 - just dont want you guys to think I am ready to be put out to pasture! And I am crazy enough to currently have 4 and 5 year old boys - THAT alone qualifies me for any bag I want!!

Macys or Nordies do not have any. Sigh -

I just ordered mine from Jax last week. I was able to get the xl lily delivered to my local boutique. I had the same run around as you did, and called Jax, they told me that they had 170+ med. Lily's and 3 xl's. The SM had to call Jax herself, and then ended up placing a "backorder". I just received her the other day.

Good luck, she is an awesome bag!

Happy anniversary

Last edited:
BTW -20 years but I got married at 23 - just dont want you guys to think I am ready to be put out to pasture! And I am crazy enough to currently have 4 and 5 year old boys - THAT alone qualifies me for any bag I want!!

Macys or Nordies do not have any. Sigh -

Oh, good lord girl - that qualifies you for the bag of your choice every month!!!