"Why I Now Love Wall Street" (or, "What I Bought on My Ban")

OK, this is going to be a totally botched action pic, but here's what the Coupons GM shawl looks like worn folded... And it looks so different when you fold it different ways! Can I just say, this is one shawl that looks so much better in real life than it does in photos!! Everyone has to go and try on this shawl in the store!! :yes:

Attachments

• DSCN1891.JPG
    DSCN1891.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 379
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous :love: You look great in the shawl. I so need a shawl and a bag and a scarf and more pochettes....................... and more money!!!
I love the pikabook, do you mind me asking how much they are, i might read more if i had a gorgeous book mark like that.

Last edited:
And cheating a bit, since I didn't buy these today, or at Wall St., but definitely during my "ban"....:rolleyes:

But these are soooo easy to wear, so neutral, and so (unfortunately) collectible!

Attachments

• DSCN1895.JPG
    DSCN1895.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 146
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous :love: You look great in the shawl. I so need a shawl and a bag and a scarf and more pochettes....................... and more money!!!
I love the pikabook, do you mind me asking how much they are, i might read more if i had a gorgeous book mark like that.

£90 I think....aren't they so cute! I like the chicken one

This is what I thought, actually, too, since I have lots of studying to do and this might help encourage the studying... :yes:

They're $160, or at least the one I got was...