Why do you LOVE your damier?

Divababy

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Please help! I just bought Damier speedy 30 and I am not sure if I am in LOVE with it.

I have always bought Monograme LV's, to me they have bright colour which match my asian skin tone:smile: and not to mention the super classic LV look.

Please tell me why do you love your Damier, do you consider it as CLASSIC LV print? Do you receive MORE compliment when you carrying your Damier than Mono?

And also, for those who owns Damier for many years, how does the bag/leather age? I would love to see some pictures~!

Here are some modelling pics, please let me know what do you think. Thanks:smooch:

My brand new Damier Speedy 30!

Attachments

• IMG_1592_new.jpg
    IMG_1592_new.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_1599_new.jpg
    IMG_1599_new.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_1622_new.jpg
    IMG_1622_new.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_1658_new.jpg
    IMG_1658_new.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 666
I love it. Its so understated and classy. Also the brass comes more to its right than on the monogram bags. I hope you come to love your bag :hugs:

I got my damier 30 two days ago and im crazy about her.

I love it. Its so understated and classy. Also the brass comes more to its right than on the monogram bags. I hope you come to love your bag :hugs:

I got my damier 30 two days ago and im crazy about her.

Congrats! Are you more crazy for your Damier 30 than your Mono 35? Just curious.

Congrats! Are you more crazy for your Damier 30 than your Mono 35? Just curious.

Well... right now I am. But maybe thats because she's new (?)...

Im a little sick of my mono 35 after carrying her for months... Out of my bags she fits the most stuff and its been convenient to carry her all the time. Ive cleaned the 35 and packed her up so I wont see her for a while. Am hoping for love at first sight again when I unpack her. ;)

I find Damier to be a bit more classy! It's also low maintenance etc. I do understand how you feel cause I felt the same way about my NF. It wasn't until I added the Pastilles bracelet charm to mine and it was love lol.. It has been my fav to grab and go right now. The charm just gave it the extra spark I needed I guess :smile:

I find Damier to be a bit more classy! It's also low maintenance etc. I do understand how you feel cause I felt the same way about my NF. It wasn't until I added the Pastilles bracelet charm to mine and it was love lol.. It has been my fav to grab and go right now. The charm just gave it the extra spark I needed I guess :smile:

Really~! I was also thinking to add a bag charm to it, I think it should be very pretty! Thanks!!!

I find it easy to carry my damier ebene LVs! They´re "weather proof" and not so obviously LV to most people. If they made the Galliera or the Delightful in ebene I would grab either of those bags in a second!

I choose a Damier bag as my 1st LV bag. I really enjoy the print. Also to my research it's very durable. It should look the same for a long time! I think you new bag is beautiful. It's nice to have different prints.

Only reason I would buy a damier is to use it as an all weather beat around bag. No vachetta... I am not fawn of the damier ebene at all. I would only buy either a speedy/alma or a neverfull. Unless they made a totally in it.
but that is just my opinion.

Please help! I just bought Damier speedy 30 and I am not sure if I am in LOVE with it.

I have always bought Monograme LV's, to me they have bright colour which match my asian skin tone:smile: and not to mention the super classic LV look.

Please tell me why do you love your Damier, do you consider it as CLASSIC LV print? Do you receive MORE compliment when you carrying your Damier than Mono?

And also, for those who owns Damier for many years, how does the bag/leather age? I would love to see some pictures~!

Here are some modelling pics, please let me know what do you think. Thanks:smooch:

I love Damier Ebene, but I LOVE the Damier Ebene luggage. It just looks so beautiful and classy. I was looking at the Pegase 65 yesterday. I am really craving some Damier Ebene luggage. I love Monogram luggage as well, but Ebene just looks much better IMO.

I think it is absolutely beautiful. I hope to own this as my second LV bag. I do not own a monogram, and at this point, I don't really care to. I think damier is classy looking, the colors in the ebene are pretty & go with lots of clothing items, and it states LV without SCREAMING it like the mono, that's why I like it.