Why Do I Do This To Myself?

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I steeled myself. Promised myself I wouldn't walk out with the nimbus pm. Swore it on my bank balance. I've bought way too many bags from LV this year. I'm running out of closet space. I could go on for days making up reasons.

It's in a bag under my desk.

Sigh. Forget mind over matter, I need resolve over hot bags.

Only 11 days til Mirage...

I know exactly what you are going through, I keep saying you need other things... but LV always wins some how lol. I can't say no to something I want when I worked hard for it. :smile: oh well I dont regret my purchases at all.

I steeled myself. Promised myself I wouldn't walk out with the nimbus pm. Swore it on my bank balance. I've bought way too many bags from LV this year. I'm running out of closet space. I could go on for days making up reasons.

It's in a bag under my desk.

Sigh. Forget mind over matter, I need resolve over hot bags.

Only 11 days til Mirage...

where's the fun in that!

Congrats on you new bag

I understand how it feels. I promised my BF I'd go on a bag ban because I bought 3 days and a wallet back in June (hey it was my birthday month). Then ofcourse the Black Neo Cabby comes along and I was off my ban just like that! after only 2 months!! :graucho:

Now I really ReaLLy REALLY am on a bag ban .... after my Cabby arrives

Enjoy your Nimbus!

LOL, restricter. I've done the same thing so you are not alone in your addiction. Don't worry too much about it and just enjoy your bag --- you obviously LOVE it enough to have overcome the steely resolve you had. I've seen the perle color IRL and it is beautiful. Go ahead, take it out of its hiding place under your desk and wear it with pride. Show pics!!!!!:yes:

LOL, restricter. I've done the same thing so you are not alone in your addiction. Don't worry too much about it and just enjoy your bag --- you obviously LOVE it enough to have overcome the steely resolve you had. I've seen the perle color IRL and it is beautiful. Go ahead, take it out of its hiding place under your desk and wear it with pride. Show pics!!!!!:yes:

It's not hiding. Well, not much. I picked it up at lunch time today. True, I did sneak it in so my co-workers would do the inevitable - "More Vuitton? Didn't you just buy a whole bunch of bags at the Prada sale? And at Mulberry? When are you going to wear all of those?" Come to think of it, maybe it is hiding after all.