Why did I get a grey mark??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've gotten them too. It doesn't matter if you agree or not here, but I guess if you choose offensive ways of conveying your opinions, people will give you a red mark. I'm a Mod and have them, so obviously it's not a "totalitarian" Forum.
Don't think it's a Mod or Admin giving you negs. You could've rubbed someone wrong 20 threads ago and they're just now giving you a red mark.
But truthfully, does it really even matter?
I mean, we can't buy stuff w/ our points anyhow, KWIM?

PF*fluffer said:
Oh... I see someone gave me a red for my comment in Lila's thread. Do you see how this system is kind of weird if people can give me negative points for simply expressing my opinion?

My post was an honest observation. I've noticed other people here are confronted for posting their opinions as well.

So is the unwritten rule of this forum that my opinions must match the majority or I have to keep it to myself? Because that just seems totalitarian to me... :suspiciou
No, your opinion doesn't have to be in the majority, I got a red from that thread too and I was in the majority:biggrin: don't worry about the point thing too much.

I obviously don't mean the exact people who were banned. But they were not alone.Not all of the troublemakers were banned,and it stands to reason that those who are still here have been leaving the messages.If they were still posting away they wouldn't be around much longer,but feedback is an easy way to continue.

Ah well know what? I don't really care all that much. If this forum becomes too much of a drag,or anything other than a fun way to waste an hour,I can always just not sign on any more :biggrin:

You could've rubbed someone wrong 20 threads ago and they're just now giving you a red mark.
But truthfully, does it really even matter?
I mean, we can't buy stuff w/ our points anyhow
, KWIM?

I ABSOLUTELY agree! ;) I wish I could buy something with these points, though!! LOL!

Crap, you mean all those nice things I said about people, and they won't know who it came from? :biggrin:
Seriously, there were a few that I sent because I just wanted people to realize that things that they had done were appreciated by me and that I was grateful for their help.
Well, I guess that was my Secret Santa!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Hey though, maybe with NAP's sponsorship, we could get a coupon code for a certain value by trading in?
Just a thought Vlad and Megs.... :lol:

AccessoryObsessory said:
Crap, you mean all those nice things I said about people, and they won't know who it came from? :biggrin:
Seriously, there were a few that I sent because I just wanted people to realize that things that they had done were appreciated by me and that I was grateful for their help.
Well, I guess that was my Secret Santa!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Hey though, maybe with NAP's sponsorship, we could get a coupon code for a certain value by trading in?
Just a thought Vlad and Megs.... :lol:

I second this motion:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.