Why are we not talking about this RED??

There hasn't been a lot of Parker talk lately generally with all the excitement over Cassie and Tabby. I think it got lost in the shuffle. It's a lovely shade of red. Congrats. Would love to see pics when you get everything.

There hasn't been a lot of Parker talk lately generally with all the excitement over Cassie and Tabby. I think it got lost in the shuffle. It's a lovely shade of red. Congrats. Would love to see pics when you get everything.

True. I love my Cassie too. I’m holding out on different colors. I’m not sold yet on the Tabby.

This will be my 5th Parker. Such a easy bag to carry.

Thanks!

I think it is just because the Parker is a bag that works for some, but not others--so it hasn't taken off like some other bags. Still a great bag, but functionality wise isn't a match for all. Glad you are enjoying them!

Reactions: tealocean
I’ve never seen this version before. Coach.com has the top handle also.
Yes, i like these versions better, the top handle ones are pretty but looks more formal imo, if it wasn’t for the 3 Rogues i bought just a few weeks ago i would seriously consider buying this small version of the red quilted parker, it looks so fun and practical and the black reminds me of the ysl toy loulou, that i have wanted since forever, but without the high price.

Like another has already mentioned, on some bags it looks more like the washed red than a true red. If all the 'apple red' bags looked as brilliant as it does in the photos, I'm sure there would be a lot more talk about it. A lot on here are looking for a 'true red' and would love a report and photos of your apple red bag. Btw, the red Parker with tiny studs is totally cute, just too small for me. :annoyed:

E3797198-1EAA-4FF3-B8A2-A0C7848A3ACF.jpeg Yes, this red!!! I haven’t seen it in person yet but it took my breath away (dramatic but true). My mind has been on this style but I wanted more color options for the quilted Parker. Oh I hope it’s really this tone, and not orangey.

Reactions: Suzanne B.