Why are there so few BV listings on eBay these days?

LouiseyPeasey

naff
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
It seems like every time I check lately there are only 10-15 listings up, and they're mostly vintage bags. There used to be 2 or 3 pages to go through - what happened? Did BV crack down on eBay listings? People aren't selling? Or they've all moved over to Bonanzle?

It seems like every time I check lately there are only 10-15 listings up, and they're mostly vintage bags. There used to be 2 or 3 pages to go through - what happened? Did BV crack down on eBay listings? People aren't selling? Or they've all moved over to Bonanzle?

That is odd, I get emails daily from eBay with listings. Right now there are 226 bags, and many are from recent seasons. Looks like many sellers went hog wild at the recent end of year sales and bought BV to re-sell. :shrugs:

Ah well, that's embarrassing... Something must have gone wrong with my saved search and I didn't even think to try a new search. :rolleyes: A few weeks back I just suddenly started getting these limited results and it never even occurred to me that they might not reflect reality. *smacks head*

Ah well, that's embarrassing... Something must have gone wrong with my saved search and I didn't even think to try a new search. :rolleyes: A few weeks back I just suddenly started getting these limited results and it never even occurred to me that they might not reflect reality. *smacks head*

Are you looking for a BV? :graucho: Do spill and share in the hunt!

No, I swear I am NOT looking for a BV! (Wait, you're not my husband...) I'm waiting to hear if my contract is renewed, and if it is, there's gonna be a BV to celebrate. :smile:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

We will all be pulling for a renewal! What are you dreaming about...a Cabat? A nice Veneta? Something more exotic?

jlp - Right now 163 bags and another 60 or so sunglasses, wallets, gloves.

LP - When the time is right you will find the perfect bag. That is all BV makes...perfect bags, hehe.

I browse the BV selection almost everyday on *Bay. Many listings are the same bags that are overpriced and aren't going to sell. Sometimes a real diamond will show up and it's so exciting.

Let's pull for LouiseyPeasey to get her contract renewed so she can buy a BV!