why are some ebay buyers so....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FREAKING STUPID!!!! and just unthoughtful UGH!!!!

I had some shoes that were at a fixed price... a size 9... this person buys them... then emails me to say that if they are not a 7 they cannot buy them... and then emails me again saying they are not going to pay because they are a 9 .. not a 7... :wtf:

I had to email the seller.. i was kinda mad at the time, but I told them that now I have to file to get my fees it costs me to list.. and to ask them why the **** they bought them if they are not the right size:cursing:

How should I file this to get my fees back? non-paying bidder? mutual agreement not to buy the item? I do want this person to get a - feedback, but I want the shoes to get listed again asap.. they had like 10 watchers and 3 days left so I might have actually been able to sell them to a person that will pay for them!

They will probably leave me - feedback too... just because they felt like it or something:hysteric:

2. Mutual agreement not to complete the transaction is probably faster, unless they don't respond immediately. I think to do non-paying bidder you have to wait the 7 days first.

3. ^^yep!^^

4. File non payer in the hope she doesnt respond and you can leave her feedback and she cant leave you any!