Why are Pigalles so hard to find?

I wrote to them in 2009 when they were hitting the fame train- they said pigalles are #1 in their lineup with the Kid black 100 as their biggest seller at the time.

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to this forum..... : ) I have a small dilemma.... My husband bought me a pair of Louboutins for our Anniversary, unfourtunetly they are not the pair I want... I actually want the Pigalle 120mm, which I know are the HARDEST style to come by... : ( ... My guy from Nordstrom told me that there is the "So Kate" style that are almost identical.... Are they??? The heel is 115mm... Would someone kindly advise if I can ever get my hands are the "ICONIC" pair??? And are the "So Kate" similar to the Pigalle's??

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to this forum..... : ) I have a small dilemma.... My husband bought me a pair of Louboutins for our Anniversary, unfourtunetly they are not the pair I want... I actually want the Pigalle 120mm, which I know are the HARDEST style to come by... : ( ... My guy from Nordstrom told me that there is the "So Kate" style that are almost identical.... Are they??? The heel is 115mm... Would someone kindly advise if I can ever get my hands are the "ICONIC" pair??? And are the "So Kate" similar to the Pigalle's??

So Kate has a thinner heel from my understanding. The SK does look very similar to the Pigalle, but at this time, it's still considered a seasonal shoe vs. a classic that CL will keep in the line.

I just scored a pair of pigalle 120s in grenadine from the West Hollywood Boutique.

Try emailing customer service through the website. They searched for me & located 3 pairs of CL that were shown as sold out. Easy breezy purchase and they were in my hands in 3 days. Hth.

It's amazing how such a popular style is not stocked up often. I'm actually looking for either the Pigalle 120 or Pigalle Plato 140 in nude size 40 but can't seem to find them anywhere :smile:

I finally scored the coveted 120 patent pigalles in black!! Found them on the CL site and I got the last pair of 38s. I can't wait to get them in the mail. My 5 year quest for these shoes is over.