Why Apple over Coach brand cleaner & conditioner?

It is my understanding that Apple has no silicone or wax, which a lot of brands contain, including Coach’s brand. Apple is what I use, I do purchase and try other brands just to see if I find something that I like better, but so far Apple is my favorite. I lenjoy the consistency, it’s not thick and gloopy, a bit more on the thin side, and I feel like it just absorbs better. It is pretty cost effective, doesn’t smell bad, and doesn’t cause any skin sensitivity for me. I will continue to try other brands when something comes along that I am curious about, but so far Apple is king. FYI, the reason why conditioners that contain silicone are frowned upon is because silicone traps moisture in and doesn’t allow the leather to breath, while initially it makes the bag look hydrated, it is said that the lack of air flow can lead to an actual breaking down of the leather.

Reactions: p3b and Teagaggle
I like that Apple conditioner never discolors my leather. I have used it on brand new LV vachetta and it looks the same/still new after it dries. Same with Apple Rain Garde spray