Whose in the MONEY club....

Tempete GSH Mini Money Wallet
IMG_0442A.jpg

IMG_0440A.jpg

I am considering in getting my first bal wallet.
May I ask how do bal wallets hold up? (I've been using my LV for 5 years now and it still looks new)
Since you take your wallet in and out of your bags a lot do they wear out quickly?
How long have you used yours for?

Thank you in advance !

I am considering in getting my first bal wallet.
May I ask how do bal wallets hold up? (I've been using my LV for 5 years now and it still looks new)
Since you take your wallet in and out of your bags a lot do they wear out quickly?
How long have you used yours for?

Thank you in advance !
:bump:
I have the SAME question as you! Wondering if it'll be easily getting scratched up or look worn out. Which one are you thinking of getting? I'm eyeing on the Red Money in giant rose gold. Hopefully the nice ladies here can give us some inputs! ;)

:bump:
I have the SAME question as you! Wondering if it'll be easily getting scratched up or look worn out. Which one are you thinking of getting? I'm eyeing on the Red Money in giant rose gold. Hopefully the nice ladies here can give us some inputs! ;)

I'm not very sure yet how it will hold up, but I think the leather won't show scratches as much cos of the scrunched up feel it has, will keep updating especially since mine is in light color lime, hopefully it holds up fingers crossed! ✌️