Who's up for my very first ever....REVEAL?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after missing Mr. Postman not once... but *twice*, my love finally arrived! :happydance::yahoo:

Who's up for my first ever reveal?? I'm uploading picture evidence as I type ;)

2. I'll play!

3. ohhh! ohhhh! ooooh! meeeee toooo!

4. Oh goody! Picked a great time to go to lunch!

5. Me me! I should be doing my Art History work but my Coachies come first. :hugs:

6. Is it something on your wishlist??

7. Twice!? I would have had a nervous breakdown...can't wait to see!!

8. I missed out on a great picture when I got home. I set the box on the floor so I can put down all my stuff, and our 4 kids (of the furry cat variety) were all surrounding the box.... it was super cute!

So here's what was waiting for me at the front door...

Attached Files:

9. Black leather Sabrina w/ silver??

10. SaraJosephina: I love the Penelope Travel case in your avatar! The Penelope luggage is gorgeous! I want it. :yes:

11. I was so miserable yesterday when I got home and she wasn't there!! I would have been there to sign for her on Monday, but I ended up staying late at work and the postman came early!! The real kicker is that if I had just fone normal shipping and not express I would have had her on Monday anyway! Bah!

Lol. Yes she's in my wishlist! I've been stalking her like crazy lately.

12. Take it off! *Insert stripper smiley here* <--(We really need one of those. That and one that waves dollar bills in the air)

13. :woohoo:Let's see! Open, open!

14. Lily (the one in front of the box) and Hansel (he's so hot right now...) are waiting impatiently for me to open the box...

Attached Files:

15. Stop the teasing! Open it! :nuts: Lol.