Who's up for an afternoon QUICKIE??? (Reveal)

I love the color! So perfect for the upcoming spring and will go great with jeans and a T.

ohh....what else did they have there? I'm in Phoenix also. Did you go to the Dillard's in Chandler mall? CONGRATS!!! Very pretty.....might need to pay Dillard's a visit tomorrow. ;)

Actually, I went to Arrowhead Towne Centre and they had the one Audrey in Periwinkly for just a little more than my Maggie and a ton of Poppy. Paradise Valley mall, however, Macy's had a ton of Poppy also and some cute Swing packs and minis and the Dillards had some really nice bags on clearance but nothing that made me :nuts: but there wasn't any Poppy on their racks!

If I was to ever buy a Leather bag, it would be in Periwinkle, that color is Gorgeous..The Maggie would also be the bag I would chose in that color, lucky lady....I don't think I have to say Enjoy, I know you will.:P

I almost got that same bag the other night (not at Dillard's) and LOVED that color. I love the classic look of the Maggie bag but the straps didn't feel right on my shoulder. Like they kept slipping off or twisting or something...is it just me or do others have this same issue?
Thanks!

I almost got that same bag the other night (not at Dillard's) and LOVED that color. I love the classic look of the Maggie bag but the straps didn't feel right on my shoulder. Like they kept slipping off or twisting or something...is it just me or do others have this same issue?
Thanks!

I have read on a few other threads about the slipping. I haven't had that problem with my Walnut Maggie. I had the same problem others mentioned with my Parker Satchel. I just kind of criss cross the straps and that decreases the slippage