Who's up for a quick reveal on a random Thursday?

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Hi ladies! Hope y'all doing well. It started as a such normal day till I checked my mailbox. Received a delivery note . So I set out for the post office immediately cuz I have a haunch what I will be getting in the mail 😜 so here it is in the dust bag
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406259565.174225.jpg
Sorry for the very dim lights in my bedroom 😂 I ordered the bag from BG and had it shipped to my frd's place in Chicago. Then she mailed the bag to me in Vancouver. Yeah I know it's such a long journey and my baby must have been thru a lot! I asked frd to throw out all the boxes and just keep the dust bag. Thats why I'm not revealing the whole package.

I'm so happy. The caviar on boy feels 10x better than my jumbo lol it's so buttery soft, so puffy, and yeah so glow-y! I originally wanted the black one with rhw. In fact I thought rhw is the only hardware I would love for a boy. I received help from several tpfers which i cannot be grateful enough. Unfortunately I still couldn't find one then I was thinking to get the navy since I don't have any navy bag yet and so many in blacks . I got a very nice BG SA from the forum and she talked me into getting him tAnd I'm so glad. The ghw is very antique looking and very different from other ghw bags I have. I will definitely be getting a black one with rhw in tbe future when it comes in a leather I like !