Who's starting law school this fall? Let's discuss!

Is anyone starting law school this fall? Where are you going or are you still deciding? Are you bringing your purses to class? Or are they going to be kept safe at home for the next three years? Everyone says this is a great time to go back to school so I was wondering if anyone here is going back to school. Feel free to answer these questions and/or discuss other thoughts, fears, hopes, etc.

I'm going to law school this fall! I'm so excited. I'm going to Loyola Chicago. The only bag on my wish list right now is specifically for law school :smile: I figure that considering all the $ I've received in scholarships, I deserve to buy a going-to-law/graduation present for myself (most expensive bag I've ever even seriously considered buying though!! :Push:smile:.

I've been waiting for this my whole life... I know it will be hard work, but it's going to be amazing!

I sent out my applications about 2 - 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for an answer. I hope they arrive soon. If I get something positive then I will be starting in August!

I use all my bags so they will be going with me to class. Unless if it gets uncomfortable to carry a purse and a bookbag.