who's on a ban for 2012?

I am. The Chanel GST and Citadine PM this week were a bit indulgent, coupled with the bandeau, Bloomsbury and Pochette last month. I must admit, I found THE limited edition piece I have been searching for since 2009 today and had to order it. After she arrives next week, I'm done (unless we go to France or Italy this summer - I would need a souvenir bag)

I'm only on a ban because there's nothing I'm dying to have. I want the ebene Neverfull but from what I've read, there are still strap issues with the bag. I knowingly can't buy a bag that has a known defect .

just ordered Mon Mono Speedy 40....trying to get a Mon Mono passport cover (only vancouver store does them and I am near Montreal - well 3 hrs from Montreal). And then I might get a pair of LV sunnies....then im done and banned for a long time !!!! Getting an apartment with DBF in May probs and need to save for furniture....we both want it to be designer fabulous...and that means saving money to buy all new gorgeous furniture !!!!

I'm banned.....just purchased my totally mm last week. However, if a MiF ebene speedy or a mono lockit magically appears at the boutique, i'll have to make an exception.