Who's in your passenger seat?

My Carrie crossbody

How do you like this bag? I always look at it on FOS.

Agreed! I have 2 Carries and one is pebbled leather and it is so soft! It’s one of the older ones maybe a couple years old. They fit a good amount, very underrated MFF bag! And I love the chain across the front, adds a little something and I love how I can grab it by the chain when getting out of my car and then quickly throw the longer strap over my shoulder. Great little bag!

Agreed! I have 2 Carries and one is pebbled leather and it is so soft! It’s one of the older ones maybe a couple years old. They fit a good amount, very underrated MFF bag! And I love the chain across the front, adds a little something and I love how I can grab it by the chain when getting out of my car and then quickly throw the longer strap over my shoulder. Great little bag!

Oh I didn’t realize you have two if these bags. I always look at it on FOS. What colors do you have?

Reactions: Syren
Cute combo! Is that darker blue on the strap Cadet?
Yes! It has cadet on one side and sage on the other. There are also cadet details in the gusseted areas. So pretty and the closure isn't difficult at all. I'm loving it so far. I did have to train the tongue part of the buckle to stay down because it kept jabbing me in the arm, but it seems better now.

Reactions: BeachBagGal