Who's collection do you admire the most?

This is not a fair question at all.....everyone's collection is amazing in a different way. Some ladies are blessed with tons of bags while others are equally blessed with a few great ones....so I am going to sit on the sidelines and just say I love everyone's collection...and more importantly hope that everyone loves their own collection no matter how large or small.:angel:

This is not a fair question at all.....everyone's collection is amazing in a different way. Some ladies are blessed with tons of bags while others are equally blessed with a few great ones....so I am going to sit on the sidelines and just say I love everyone's collection...and more importantly hope that everyone loves their own collection no matter how large or small.
angel.gif
:tup::tup:

Very well put -- move over, I'm on the sidelines with you :popcorn:

Rachel Bilson has a phenomenal collection, OMG, her original cabas, her 3 clutches, her flaps, her bowler, her cloudy bundle. aaaaaaaaaaah I LOVE!
Also Nicky Hilton, because she owns every single Chanel I've ever seen.

Agree with Purrrfect; this question reminds me of a high school popularity contest. We all have different tastes and although some members have bags I would not buy for myself I still think they are beautiful pieces.

^^ well said roey, this to me honestly is quite an immature thread in the first place. it's like saying: whose modeling pic is the best or who's the most beautiful pfer? you get the point.
let's leave the forum to be an informative and discussion medium, not a poll on whose collection is the best, etc. Amanda/ Swanky it'd be best to close this.