Who's awaiting delivery?

Still waiting for the ostrich love of my life. I have been bugging my SA, she said international transfers take a few weeks. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm hoping it will be here by the end of the month!!

Congratulations, LoveHermes99 - can't wait to see it!! I wonder - do international transfers incur customs fees?

After a looooong (maternity leave imposed) bag drought, I'm finally waiting for a new pretty - the light titanium cervo tote. I went in to see the hobo originally, but this one screamed out to me.

Me too! The light titanium is a really beautiful color.

Will do! From the pictures I thought it might be a warmer mousey taupe gray, but it's a true cool tone gray.

On an aside note, the tote in the papier leather is simply incredible! But I share other's concerns about the durability and wear. Plus me and all whites do not get along. I always find a way to eat something with tomato sauce that day ....

Still waiting for the ostrich love of my life. I have been bugging my SA, she said international transfers take a few weeks. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm hoping it will be here by the end of the month!!

Our favorite personal shopper was able to get me a bag from Hong Kong earlier this year and it did take weeks.

Congratulations, LoveHermes99 - can't wait to see it!! I wonder - do international transfers incur customs fees?

I paid a BV store here in the US once the bag was transferred, so no customs fees. I did pay appropriate sales tax though.