WHOA! Cheap Solution!

dokugaku

O.G.
May 29, 2006
a couple of my speedys have really dirty tarnished locks, so when i asked a couple of girls at work if it happened to them also, they told me they either bought new locks or they solved their problem with brasso. but since im in toronto i have no idea where to find this "brasso". one girl told me she ordered it on ebay and it cost almost $14 CAD w/ shipping and wutever. well, i searched the net and an agricultural university chemistry prof said regular cheap toothpaste will take tarnish and dirty off many metals including brass and silver! so i tried it..and OMG...IT WORKS..im not kidding..at first i was kinda scared...so i tried it on the keys first...my after pic i didnt even take it w/ a flash and it was so shiny..it would have been so blinding! hahahahhaha..my tooth paste was the crest brand. the cheapest one-at walmart retailing for $0.69 CAD :lol:
by the way, i DO NOT work for CREST! HAHAHAHA :roflmfao: :wtf: :smile: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• DSC03216.JPG
    DSC03216.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC03217.JPG
    DSC03217.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC03221.JPG
    DSC03221.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 220
Works on silver too, & if it is a whitening one it works as a spot bleach for your whites.My moom swears it takes those ugly yellow persperation stains out too, but I haven't tried it yet. Cheap toothpaste is great to keep around.

hfxshopgirl said:
good to know it works! :yes: but you can get brasso at pretty much any grocery store in canada if you decide to try it. and its under $3 (or thereabouts)

really? wow i didnt noe that~ there is a price chopper by my house but i couldnt find it there, so i gave up trying..hehe..but this is soooo good toothpaste!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
i love to share new tips hehe..since this forum is the only place that understands my handbag needs and obsession!! :lol: