Who would you love to see designing the Women's RTW?

I haven't heard of the majority of designers mentioned in this thread :P I don't really follow fashion much anymore so I'm not up to date!

Two designers that I would like to see at H are Phoebe Philo and Tom Ford. I know they're both doing their own stuff so they are highly unlikely candidates but I loved TF at Gucci and PP at Céline.

I haven't heard of the majority of designers mentioned in this thread :P I don't really follow fashion much anymore so I'm not up to date!

Two designers that I would like to see at H are Phoebe Philo and Tom Ford. I know they're both doing their own stuff so they are highly unlikely candidates but I loved TF at Gucci and PP at Céline.
agree re: Phoebe.
I also loved TF at Gucci and Saint Laurent (in fact I still own items from those collections) But I dont know if his sexy aesthetic would be a good fit for the house.
I used to think the Olsen twins would be amazing at Hermes but I find I'm getting a little bored with their designs, beautiful though they are they can easily swamp a lot of people and can get a little repetitive.

Reactions: BreezyE