Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww how cute!

Thanks, sweetheart.

Thank you so very much cts...you should never feel self conscious, you have achieved so very much and look stunning!!! Congrats hun!!!

Thank you for that support. It means so much!

You are both so cute. You are looking skinny, CTS.

I never thought in a million years anyone would write that about me! Thanks, bat!

Esoteri booties for today:

200312-1.jpg

200312-3.jpg

More pics and details in my blog! :wlae:

Love the color of your blazer!

Emerald Green Ron Rons
Dress from ASOS
Cardigan from Karen Millen

Love the bright green perfect for spring and the red soles just pop!

View attachment 1649232

View attachment 1

You look fantastic. I adore your flirty dress!

Went back a few pages to check out all of the fabulous outfits!! :smile:

An oldie (hence the beautiful Christmas in the background :xtree:smile: pic of me wearing my 'sit-down-shoes', my beloved LP in Patent Black last Dec. :wlae:
clclclcldoosan-1.jpg

What a beautiful picture... you look great!! :love:

DVF abiba shirtdress and minibouts. more pics on ze blog

IMG_2484.jpg

Just perfect, head to toe!!! :love:

I already posted this in DH's reveal thread but it makes me sooooooooo happy I am posting here as well. DH is in black suede CL Mickael flats for date night!!!

DateNight-1.jpg

Omg, you both look amazing!! :nuts: I LOVE that dress on you (looks like NL :P)... I bet DH was mesmerized by you! :smile:

Taking my Biancas out for their first trip. On the way out for Mothers Day meal :smile:

You look great! Love the Biancas!

Outfit of the Day:
Sunnies - Louis Vuitton Obsession Rond
Necklace - Aldo
Shorts and Ring (right index finger) - H&M
Blazer and Tank Top - Dynamite
Bag - Chanel SS11 Reissue 226
Shoes - Christian Louboutin Bamboo 140 in Leopard Watersnake
(Sorry you can't see the shoes very well, the lighting got messed up after I reset my camera...)

View attachment 1646853

View attachment 1646854

View attachment 1646855

You look awesome... love the way you put this outfit together! :heart:

Always chic!

I had my candy flats earlier but didn't get to take a picture. But I caught my shopping buddy aka my niece trying them on and walking around the house in it. :heart:

View attachment 1647163

Too cute for words! :girlsigh:

In my peacock patent Pigalles today:

190312-2.jpg

190312-7.jpg

190312-8.jpg

More pics and details in my blog! :smile:

I love the way you put your outfits together, and this is no exception!!

Todays outfit

Ann Taylor head to almost the toes hehe, wish you could see the cute silk cowl neck on the shell, it is really cute. I'm excited about the pants though ~ I know black pants shouldn't get you excited but they are a size 8 which I haven't been since college!
Cl's: Black calf New Hai

116umig.jpg

Wow, congratulations on the weight loss... what an accomplishment! You look great!

200312-1.jpg

200312-3.jpg

More pics and details in my blog! :wlae:[/QUOTE]

Gorgeous, as usual!! :love:

Emerald Green Ron Rons
Dress from ASOS
Cardigan from Karen Millen

Love the bright green perfect for spring and the red soles just pop!

View attachment 1649232

View attachment 1

I love your dress... so pretty! :love: The emerald Ron Rons are the perfect finishing touch!

Can't believe it, but I have officially left my 20s, phew. :sweatdrop: Turned 30 on the 9th, so here are two bday outfits... one family dinner (1st) and one quick change to go out after (2nd).

Dress/scalloped cardi/belt from a boutique, Chanel black caviar timeless clutch and "Le Duc" multi-color pearl/crystal necklace, crystal bangles (2) from India and my fave black patent Mad Mary's! :love:

e17dab0b.jpg

Changed into a berry red Boulee dress to go out after... switched to my '07A metallic black 226 reissue and lost the necklace... but added a cool F21 one! :smile:

26e74d7c.jpg

Then for my big bash this past Sat. (crazy, fun times!! :nuts:), I wore an orchid-purpley Boulee dress, Auden necklace, '07A Chanel metallic black 226 reissue and my Anthracite glitter Ron Rons (new find... seriously need to update my collection thread)! :smile:

7146f207.jpg

200312-1.jpg

200312-3.jpg

Love that Bal!!!

Can't believe it, but I have officially left my 20s, phew. :sweatdrop: Turned 30 on the 9th, so here are two bday outfits... one family dinner (1st) and one quick change to go out after (2nd).

Dress/scalloped cardi/belt from a boutique, Chanel black caviar timeless clutch and "Le Duc" multi-color pearl/crystal necklace, crystal bangles (2) from India and my fave black patent Mad Mary's! :love:

e17dab0b.jpg

Changed into a berry red Boulee dress to go out after... switched to my '07A metallic black 226 reissue and lost the necklace... but added a cool F21 one! :smile:

26e74d7c.jpg

Then for my big bash this past Sat. (crazy, fun times!! :nuts:), I wore an orchid-purpley Boulee dress, Auden necklace, '07A Chanel metallic black 226 reissue and my Anthracite glitter Ron Rons (new find... seriously need to update my collection thread)! :smile:

7146f207.jpg

:nuts: I haven't seen anyone wear Mad Marys in a hot minute -- I think this might inspire me to wear mine! Happy birthday! :party:

Omg, you both look amazing!! :nuts: I LOVE that dress on you (looks like NL :P)... I bet DH was mesmerized by you! :smile:

e17dab0b.jpg

26e74d7c.jpg

7146f207.jpg

Sooooooo happy to see you!!!!!!! Thank your for the kind compliments. Welcome to the 30s!!!!! (Although I am nearer 40 than 30...but just barely).....You look dynamite in each dress. I am loving the colors of the Boulee dresses. TDF!!!! I am also super jealous of your Cliquot! It is my favorite champagne, period. Many birthday wishes to you, me sweet.

e17dab0b.jpg

26e74d7c.jpg

7146f207.jpg

well you left with a bang!

Todays outfit

Ann Taylor head to almost the toes hehe, wish you could see the cute silk cowl neck on the shell, it is really cute. I'm excited about the pants though ~ I know black pants shouldn't get you excited but they are a size 8 which I haven't been since college!
Cl's: Black calf New Hai

116umig.jpg
Hey skinny girl you look gorgeous! Love the outfit on you so classic and classy. Congrats on the pants that is such a great feeling. :woohoo:

e17dab0b.jpg

26e74d7c.jpg

7146f207.jpg
You look gorgeous in every pic Fiery! Happy Belated Birthday too. I am in love with your Mad Mary's.

Last night we went to dinner with friends and I wore for the first time my Josefa's in Burgundy, I got them a few months ago from ebay. They sorta look black in the pic but they aren't. They went nicely I think with the color of my dress which is DVF. The belt, scarf and scarf ring are Hermes and the coat is Rebbecca Taylor another ebay find. Went on the hunt for that after seeing Elsie in hers last year. The bag is Valentino Rock Stud.

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 636
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 640
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 631

e17dab0b.jpg

26e74d7c.jpg

7146f207.jpg

Oh :O you're so beautiful! Love all your outfits! ;)

Last night we went to dinner with friends and I wore for the first time my Josefa's in Burgundy, I got them a few months ago from ebay. They sorta look black in the pic but they aren't. They went nicely I think with the color of my dress which is DVF. The belt, scarf and scarf ring are Hermes and the coat is Rebbecca Taylor another ebay find. Went on the hunt for that after seeing Elsie in hers last year. The bag is Valentino Rock Stud.

Great combination! I always love your style :smile: i just can't get enough :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.