Who still likes the bow bag from summer 2008?

ITA! From my own perspective, I'm paying thousands of dollars for a bag and certainly would not appreciate having someone else use that bag for however many days and then return it only for it to come to me. Just my own pet peeve, I guess!

I understand, at the time I didn't really think much about it. I didn't see it again in the boutique afterwards, so I don't know what happened with it...

I think the bag is adorable, though I've never actually handled it. I was put off by the fact that it appears that the lock is what keeps it in the bow form. Am I wrong? I wasn't sure if I'd be struggling when I'm taking my wallet in and out of my purse. As it is, it doesn't look sexy when I try to nicely cram my wallet back in my medium flap and close my purse. I'm not a fan of having to use both hands to close my purse.

It's not just the lock, even when you open the flap of the lock, there is still the bow form and there's a small zipper all over the top. I used to leave the zipper open a lot and just closed the lock. And that way, it was actually easier to take stuff in and out with one hand when I had the bag on my shoulder. With medium timeless classic, I always have the trouble that something else shifts in the place where I put my wallet, so I first have to rearrange my lipstick, cell phone,...before I can put my wallet back in.