Who said Brazza Wallets were for men?

Feb 7, 2009
DSC03670.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

I love my Brazza but i kept reading everywhere 'This wallet would be great for my boyfriend!' Noooo ladies! it's just as wonderful for women too! Unless of course, i am a mascauline woman? hahaha :lol:

I agree. I don't carry that much in my wallet so I love this slimmer style. Right now I'm using the Pocket Agenda Cover that has 3 credit card slots and two long pockets...just right for my needs and fits in my Boetie PM perfectly. I also have used the Porte Valeurs. Nice to see other women using these too...plus so much cheaper!!!

DSC03670.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

I love my Brazza but i kept reading everywhere 'This wallet would be great for my boyfriend!' Noooo ladies! it's just as wonderful for women too! Unless of course, i am a mascauline woman? hahaha :lol:
I also agree that louis vuiton Brazza Wallets is perfect gift for your boyfriend. it's graceful in design and superlative in quality, it's easy for you to take, and you can take it anywhere as long as you would like to do this. it's your perfect accompaniment in your daily life. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: