Who needs an outlet...Part 2

MakeMeBelieve

Coach Addict...
O.G.
May 10, 2008
Hello :smile:

You ladies may remember last weekend I went to Dillards and was torn between the fuchsia and UV duffles. I brought home UV for $122 and am THRILLED. I love her! Well, this week I went back in to Dillards on my way to Target this am hoping to find the cobalt or fuchsia I left behind. It wasn't in the case, but when I asked if they had anything in back, the SA brought out an armful of stuff - including cobalt. I got excited, but was quickly disappointed when I saw the bad shape the bag was in. They had a tourmaline for 30 + 40, so I picked that up. However beautiful the color is, it just isn't quite what I wanted.

After my shopping at Target, I decided to take the tourmaline back - it wasn't quite what I wanted and I wanted someone else to have a chance to get it at a discount. While I was there, I was walking past the full price cases and they had the new legacy totes. When I bent down to look at one - something was peeking out from behind some legacy...

THE FUCHSIA DUFFLE!!!!!!!!

IMG_1413_zps42bf10cc.jpg

I was SO excited. I love this color and the best part - she was only $104!!!! The tourmaline was beautiful and if it was a different time, I'd totally get her too, but I'm pretty limited on places for bright colors so I think this is good.

Here she is with the checkbook cover my sis got me for Christmas:

IMG_1414_zps807a3843.jpg

My Dillards duffles:

IMG_1423_zpsa1b8e26d.jpg

My little legacy family now:

IMG_1422_zps3fa56a9f.jpg

I can't believe I got both duffles for less than the PCE price of one! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dillards!

Congrats on your lovely goodies! You have a great collection, by the way your DD is adorable :smile:
Thank you! I love the legacy collection - I was another one that didn't like it at first though. I thought I wouldn't own ONE duffle. Now I have three! (I think the large black cherry is going back though - thats why she isn't pictured.)

Thanks - I need to update my avatar - she just turned one!!
awesome scores, congrats!

Thanks! LOVE these colors!

Wow, awesome deal...go you :biggrin:
I picked up the cobalt yesterday for 147 and I was pretty stoked about that....your price is amazing, enjoy you new lovely.

Wow! I went back too, but they were wiped out of everything that was on clearance but a few siggy totes. You scored big time tho! It's stunning, and the price....one word....wow! Congrats!